Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Smattering of Favorite Christmas-y Pictures

I have various entries planned (in my head) for the blog, but am going through recent pictures and thought I'd share some of my favorites from the past few weeks. Merry Christmas and Happy 2014!

Teddy and Aunt Bean
Gingerbread-ing with my little sister!
Clark with our little snowbaby
Argyle brothers
My favorite elf, making a gingerbread house on the table
Santa and some elves
Wink
Jumpin' elf slippers
Concerned Theodore out tree-fetchin'
Our weird, tipping tree
The magic of the tree
times three
Competing for best-dressed Santa
Really, Mom? A Santa suit?
Oh, look at that. I'm adorable in a Santa suit!
Sassy weirdo
Christmas morning stocking
Santa and Mom combine for the greatest Christmas gifts ever
Spiderman deftly scales the counter
Teddy's first gift
First Christmas!
With focused determination, Teddy goes after another gift.
Town Center Christmas tree with friends
All six Crosson boys together! Jake, Zane, Drew, Cal, Clark, Teddy
Downtown Atlanta with the cousins- hanging out with a street musician
Cal's idea: turn our Christmas tree branches and needles into "art"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...