Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Theodore John, Clark Aaron, and Calvin Kenneth, Three Months

I can't help it. I'm so in love. Teddy is three months old and I need to commemorate it briefly in pictures.





I compared Teddy's pictures with Cal and Clark's pictures at the same age.

Cal and Clark, 1 month old
Cal and Clark, 2 months old
Clark, 3 months old
Calvin, 3 months old
I didn't think they looked similar at all until I looked at these pictures, and I can now see a resemblance...sort of. Don't tell Cal and Clark, but Teddy is totally cuter at three months than they were. Teddy is also MUCH bigger. He is already, as a barely-three-month-old, growing out of clothes they were swimming in at four months. #chasethechunk 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...