Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Yellowstone in January!

Today I had the best surprise I'd had in a long time. I accidentally found pictures from our summer road trip that I thought had been lost when my computer died! I thought all our pictures from Yellowstone and the ones from our three days in Denver had disappeared, but this morning a file window popped up and there they were!

240 pictures I thought I'd never get back!

So here are a few. I already shared some of the Denver ones here, and some from our Yellowstone cabin-stay here, but below are some Yellowstone ones I thought I'd lost.



Clark kissing a tree...I don't remember the story behind this.



















And here's what happens when you do Yellowstone in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...