Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

I was hoping I could give Brian another baby for Father's Day today...but I guess Peapod is happy with his current residential situation, so we'll keep waiting for him to decide he needs more space.

Instead we had an ordinary day. The boys and I made breakfast for Brian- bacon and egg sandwiches. We went to church. We went grocery shopping. We went to the driving range for the boys to golf. I ate chocolate. Brian made yummy chicken salad sandwiches. We watched baseball on TV. I cut the boys' hair. The boys and Brian had a loud, rowdy game of a cross between tag, hide and seek, and wrestling. We called our fathers. Clark insisted on calling Grandma to tell her Happy Father's Day. I ate more chocolate. Cal drew a house and practiced drawing eights and other "beautiful things." Clark colored a motorcycle. Cal told me he wished we were having a girl so she could have my face, because my face is cute. Awww.

Here are some pictures.
Working on breakfast
a little pepper...
Assembling the sandwiches
Golfin'  with Dad
They look so little with their haircuts!
Setting up...
The lefty drives
The righty aims
Water break
"Drawing beautiful things"
Clark's Happy Father's Day sign
Cal's sign
I'd also like to say Happy Father's Day to my dad, who turned 60 this week!


 And to my husband, who I was hoping to make a father times three today, but didn't quite make it...


And I'm glad they both get along so beautifully together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...