Monday, December 10, 2012

The Santa Post

Last Christmas I wrote a post about Santa and our decision to not play Santa with the boys, and got some good, thoughtful responses that were helpful for me and others. I thought I'd repost it today and hopefully get some more comments.
 
The boys had a chance to meet Santa when we went to Jingle on Lake Anne last Saturday, but both freaked out and didn't want to see him. The gingerbread man decorating, ornament making, and petting zoo were plenty to keep them very happy. The weather was beautiful and Santa floating in on a pontoon boat to crowds of swooning children somehow felt sort of normal.
 
Here is the link to my Santa post.

 
Decorating gingerbread cookies


One eye, one button...

Yum.

Delicious leg

Cutest donkey I've ever seen. He loved Cal brushing him.
Santa post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...