Friday, June 17, 2011

Reston-y Weekendness

I have an idea of who some people are who read this blog, and a lot of them are not local, but I know that some are and that I typically get a lot of page views when I post even though I don’t get many comments on the blog itself. So, for you unlocals, you can disregard this short posting about Reston-ish things going on this weekend.

Taste of Reston is going on at Town Center. It already started this afternoon and goes on through Sunday. There’s a little carnival and tons of booths with food and drinks. I noticed this morning that there is a little train ride and carousal at the carnival that we might take the boys to later.

A friend recommended this site for a great calendar of area events by the day, so check it out.


Udvar-Hazy Air and Space Museum is having a family fun day that looks cool.

Let me know if there are other Reston-y things going on this weekend that I should know about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...